Terms & Conditions
As we do counter sales at our premises there is possibility that this product is sold over the counter. This is a rare case, however if this happens we issue a full refund for the payments made via ebay.
Used: An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or shop return that has been used. See the description in listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions
Customer should match the picture and part number before they finalize the purchase to avoid any confusions. (Mostly Stock Images are used, hence the item you receive will not be the exact item pictured, however it will be the same type of item)
If the customer purchases any item by mistake, 20% of the purchase amount shall be deducted on refund.
Please read all the descriptions and policies before finalising the purchase. For further details call us or write us. Our experienced staff will assist you at their best. The contact details are as follows:
Phone Number: 01582 290000
1. Each part will be checked for condition and tested where appropriate before leaving our premises. We are however reliant upon considerate handling by our courier company.
2. All parts MUST therefore be inspected for DAMAGE in transit upon arrival, BEFORE you sign for them - even if this means keeping the delivery driver waiting. We can NOT exchange or refund any parts damaged in transit if you or your representative (friends, family, neighbours etc) sign for them as being in good order. Signing for the goods as “unchecked” is not acceptable.
3. In the event an item is found to be damaged, it is your decision whether to either refuse delivery so it can be returned to us, or sign for as “damaged” and notify us of the damage within 24 hours.
4. Acceptance of delivery of the goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the buyers' acceptance of these Terms.
5. Title of goods shall remain expressly ours until paid for in full.
6. Warranty is usually effective from the date of invoice.
7. Any faults that become apparent after fitting must be notified as soon as possible after you become aware of them.
8. We always aim to dispatch items quoted as being Next Working Day delivery on the day payment is processed, subject to the order being placed before our deadline. We cannot however be held responsible for goods not delivered on this basis by a 3rd party courier.
9. Warranty relates to the supplied part(s) only, it expressly excludes any consequential loss & fitting/ labour charges.
10. Any part tampered with or dismantled in any way will invalidate the warranty.
11. All engines & gearboxes will usually be drained of all fluids for carriage. It is the customers' responsibility to refill prior to use as any damage incurred as a result of not doing so will again invalidate this warranty. It is a condition of sale that a new timing belt / chain be fitted to any engines we supply, and that all units be installed, maintained & adjusted by a qualified technician. Failure of an ancillary engine component e.g Head Gasket, Timing Belt/ Chain, Radiator, Water Pump, Oil Pump, Carburettor / Fuel Injection system, Ignition system, ECU, Distributor, Coolant Hoses etc are not covered under our terms.
12. “Exchange Unit” means that you pay a lower price for the part we supply, in return for you part-exchanging your existing, corresponding item. A refundable surcharge may be required at point of sale.
13. Occasionally we discover that an item is damaged and we are unable to ship it. We reserve the right to cancel any order and refund the money paid at any time where we are unable to supply a replacement.
14. Parts purchased will comply with the Sale & Supply of Goods Act 1994 and be of “Satisfactory Quality” unless specified at the time of sale
15. Parts will carry a minimum guarantee of 30 days and only parts (excluding Engines & Gearboxes) shown on your invoice/receipt are covered by the guarantee/warranty. If any part supplied by ourselves proves to be faulty during this period, it may be returned to us for an exchange. If no exchange is available within 48 hours a refund will be given.
16. There is no guarantee/warranty on Electrical items such as ECU’s, Alternators, Starters, Ignition Modules etc. – The items are totally exempt from warranty, and are NON-RETURN
17. A maximum of 30 days warranty is given on Engines and Gearboxes regardless if written on receipt or not unless stated different on receipt.
18. Any part(s) correctly supplied by us and returned to us within 7 days is subject to a 25% handling charge at the managers discretion.
19. Engines: Customers must state if ancillaries are required. If request has been made, stating complete engine wanted, this means head, block and sump, it does not mean with ancillaries as these may be sold separately, any ancillaries left on the engine e.g water pump, cam belt(We always recommend the fitting of a new cam belt) are given free of charge and are not covered by this guarantee.
20. This guarantee is void if any part supplied has been tampered with in any way i.e seal broken, taken apart etc. Please note all parts supplied, are marked with our company stamp/initials, removal of these marks will invalidate your guarantee/warranty.
21. No parts may be altered, modified or dismantled in anyway (except for routine service adjustment) without our permission. Failure to comply with these terms will invalidate your guarantee/warranty.
22. Our Guarantee covers parts only. It does not cover any labour charges or from any fault arising from the fitting of this part. We will refund the price of the part in full but will not pay for any fitting charges. It is your responsibility to check that any part(s) supplied is correct prior to fitting.
23. Mail order: Under selling regulations a PRIVATE CONSUMER has a 14 day “cooling off” period in which he/she may return the goods to us for a refund. However delivery is a separate contract and once completed is non refundable. Goods once signed for are to be returned at the Customers expense. In the event that a part is supplied as ordered but the customer had ordered incorrectly, we must be contacted immediately and the part returned to us within 7 days of purchase at the cost of the customer. Refunds will only be made upon the return of the goods to our premises, and restocking surcharge will be implemented
24. All engines purchased must be fitted with a new timing belt/cam belt/chain and filled with new oil upon installation. Failure to follow this procedure will result in the guarantee/warranty being rendered null and void.
25. Gearboxes must be filled with new oil upon installation. Failure to follow this procedure will result in the guarantee/warranty being rendered null and void.
26. Please ensure all goods are checked thoroughly before being signed for. Refunds are not always possible for goods that have been damaged whilst in transit. The words unexamined or unchecked on the delivery note/docket are not acceptable. We will not be held responsible for the refund of goods damaged in transit if they have been signed for as in good condition.
27. By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
28. Title to the goods shall remain with us until paid in full with cleared funds.